|newest members||community forum||newest images||community articles|
» » "Playlist"
We've had a few questions about creating playlists so here's a quick step by step instruction:
- select 'Stations' from your control panel - choose 'create station'
- select 'mp3' for station file type & 'lofi song files' for station mode - hit 'create station'
- give your station (playlist) a name and a description
- click 'included songs'and hit the 'add' button next to the tunes you want to add to your playlist then scroll to the bottom of the pop-up and click 'save'
- if you want to add an image then click 'choose file' to upload an image from your computer
- click 'create station'
- now you will need to re-build you profile and the playlist & player will be added to your 909London page
click the 'embed code' button on the player to get the code to embed the player with your playlist on other sites - the player needs to be playing for this to work for some reason!
You must be logged in to post a forum entry! click here to log in